NEWS AND UPDATES
Call for Proposals: Consultancy Services for the Implementation of the 2022 PhilHealth Client Awareness and Satisfaction Survey
The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) and the Department of Science and Technology – Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (DOST-PCHRD) are inviting survey and research firms to submit proposals to conduct the 2022 PhilHealth Client Awareness and Satisfaction Survey.
The project Terms of Reference can be downloaded here.
The PhilHealth STUDIES project, which stands for “Supporting the Thrust for Universal Health Care through Data, Information, and Knowledge Exchange Systems,” is a collaborative grant management project between the PhilHealth and DOST-PCHRD. This initiative aims to provide funding for research projects focusing on the development of evidence-based policy recommendations on PhilHealth programs and services.
Who may apply?
The call is open to all Filipino survey and research firms that possess the following:
- Technical capability and logistical capacity to perform a nationwide survey;
- Has been in operation for at least 5 years;
- Have a proven record of timely and quality work, especially on national surveys;
- Have a team of qualified researchers in Economics, Political Science, Sociology, or Statistics;
- Have a good reputation with its clients.
Interested parties must submit the following documents via email to email@example.com by April 29, 2022.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to:
JAIME C. MONTOYA
Philippine Council for Health Research and Development
Department of Science and Technology
Saliksik Bldg., Gen. Santos Avenue
Bicutan, Taguig City, Metro Manila
2. Curriculum Vitae of Lead Researcher/Principal Investigator
3. Profile of Institution
4. Endorsement from the Head of Agency
5. Accomplished Detailed Project Proposal Form (Form 2)
6. Proposed Line-item Budget (Form 4)
7. Project Workplan/Gantt Chart of Activities (Form 5)
8. Duties and Responsibilities of each personnel
9. Risk Management Plan (Form 5)
The relevant forms can be downloaded here.
The selection process shall observe the DBM Alternative Negotiated Procurement procedure for “Scientific, Scholarly, Artistic Work, Exclusive Technology, and Media Services.” Upon evaluation, interested parties with qualified proposals will be requested to submit the following additional documents:
- Mayor’s / Business Permit
- PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration / Number
- Bureau of Internal Revenue Certification of Registration (BIR 2303)
- Audited Financial Statements stamped “received” by the BIR
- Income / Business Tax Return
For further inquiries or concerns, please contact Mr. Marc Enrico Hasta through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.