The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) calls for nominees to attend the 6th HOPE Meeting on March 11 – 15, 2014 in Tokyo, Japan.
The JSPS Hope Meeting is initiated to provide opportunities to Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers from the Asia-Pacific region to engage in interdisciplinary discussions with Nobel Laureates and other distinguished scientists pioneering in the frontiers of knowledge.
Interested agencies are encourage to nominate two (2) or three (3) Ph.D. students or postdoctoral researchers in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology/Medicine and other related fields.
Requirements include the following:
- Names of nominees with endorsement letter from the head of his agency
- Nominees’ curriculum vitae
- Certification from the university that the nominees are currently enrolled as a Ph.D. students
- Copy of the nominees’ Transcript of Record
Requirements must be submitted not later than September 16, 2013. Potential applicants must posses valid Philippine passport and be ready to travel.
- Written by Richmond Q. Acosta