The Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) is now accepting proposals for the study, Potential Fraud Index Claims for the years 2019-2020.This study is part of the PhilHealth STUDIES (Strengthening the Thrust for Universal Health Care through Data, Information, and Knowledge Exchange Systems) project, a collaboration between PCHRD and the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth).PhilHealth STUDIES provides funding for R&D, capacity building, and research dissemination projects focusing on the development of evidence-based policy recommendations on PhilHealth programs and services.
The Terms of References can be downloaded here and the PCHRD proposal forms here.
WHO MAY APPLY
Filipinos with at least a Master’s Degree in a relevant field, have proven research competence/track record, and employed in universities/colleges, research institutes, hospitals, and other health-related agencies are eligible to apply for the research grant. Interested private foundations and firms, engaged in scientific activities, must be registered as a Science & Technology Foundation under the DOST Science and Technology Foundation Unit (https://sfu.dost.gov.ph/) to be eligible for the grant.
- Letter of Intent addressed to PCHRD Executive Director
- Project Proposal following the PCHRD Detailed Proposal Form
- Workplan Schedule (Gantt Chart of Activities)
- Proposed Line-Item Budget (LIB)
- Curriculum Vitae of lead proponent (Project Leader)
- Duties and Responsibilities of each project personnel
- Profile of the institution
- Endorsement of the agency head
- Written by Christine Jane Gonzalez
- Published: 09 July 2020