Philippine Council for Health Research and Development(PCHRD)
Purpose: The Department of Science and Technology (DOST), through PCHRD, and the Department of Health (DOH) are bidding to host the 2014 Global Health Research Forum. Hence, the agencies need a logo design that would represent and embody the theme of the 2014 Global Forum, “People at the Center of Health and Health Research.”
- The contest is open to all interested parties except to employees and relatives of employees (up to the third degree of consanguinity) of DOST-PCHRD and DOH.
- The logo design must adhere to the Global Health Research Forum’s theme.
- The logo design must be suitable for printing and online usage.Participants are required to submit a full-color and a black and white version of their design.
- The selection committee retains the right to approve the final design. Criteria for judging the logo design includes:
- Philippine flavor
- The organizers obtain exclusive ownership, copyright, and control over the use of the original winning design in all forms and formats. The organizers may reproduce in any format, all or any portion of the design, and distribute any reproductions of the logo design.
- The winning entry will receive a cash prize of P10,000.
- The winning artist will be notified thru phone call or mail.
- Deadline for submission of entries is until March 7, 2013.
- Written by Jessica Marie R. Suerte
- Created: 22 February 2013