- Written by Richmond Q. Acosta
- Category: In the News
- Published: 29 September 2014
- Created: 29 September 2014
- Hits: 211
The Philippine Council for Health Research and Development of the Department of Science and Technology (PCHRD-DOST) is hosting the 14th Forum for Ethical Review Committees in the Asian and Western Pacific Region (FERCAP) Annual International Conference and the 1st Philippine Health Research Ethics Board (PHREB) National Conference on 24-25 November 2014 at the Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay City.
With the theme, “Embedding Ethics in National Health Research Systems,” the conference will highlight initiatives towards institutionalization of ethics within national systems and harmonization of good practices across the Asia Pacific region.
Topics to be featured include;
Models of Health Research Systems
- Conflict of Interest in Health Research
- Empowerment of Research Participants
- Effective Governance in Health Research
- Indicators of Ethical Health Research Systems
- Challenge and Issues in Health Research Systems
- Roles of Community Representatives in Research Ethics