The Health, Agriculture, and Training (HAT) Program under the Manila Economic and Cultural Office (MECO)-Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) Joint Research Initiative is inviting qualified and interested researchers to submit concept proposals for possible funding on or before July 15, 2017.
As the coordinator for the Philippine side on the Health Initiative, PCHRD is accepting concept proposals on the following identified priority areas for Diagnostics in Health:
- Development of diagnostic kits for Tropical Diseases (including neglected diseases)
- Development of diagnostic kits for Emerging Infectious Diseases
The diagnostics can be point of care, screening, confirmatory and prognostic. Submitted concept proposals will be matched with counterparts in Taiwan for possible collaborative research.
Possible technologies for research include:
- Lateral flow assay/Dipstick
- Biosensors/Chemical sensors
- Lab-on-a-chip (Microfluidics, paper technology, Nanotechnology, Aptamers or a combination of)
Written by Super User
Created: 10 July 2017